Thursday, April 7, 2011

scheduling

Scheduling for classes at witt sometimes seems pointless and impossible. I understand it being a liberal arts college that we need to take gen eds, but I find it a little ridiculous when I can't even get into my classes within my major or minor. I have had this trouble since I was a freshman and i would of thought it would of gotten easier.
It seems as any other college if a student needs in class in order to graduate or be on the right track to graduate, the professor would let them in. Here, it's not the same. I have e-mailed countless professors begging for them to let me into classes, but they won't let me in since they cap them at 15. I understand it needs to be small, but open up another section.
Surprisingly, they did open up another section for a comm class for this semester, but I wish they would do so for next year. I would like to graduate on time and actually be able to fulfill my journalism minor. So please Witt, help us out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment