Tuesday, February 15, 2011

where i'm going for spring break

Most student's are spending their spring breaks (if possible) going somewhere to party. However, since my freshman year of high school, I have been traveling with my parents. A lot of people would think this would be boring, but I enjoy relaxing on my spring break. I wouldn't be able to handle a week in panama let alone all day drinking during wittfest.
Usually, we travel to Barbados (where is Rhianna is from), but this year we are changing it up and going to St. Martin. My mom loves the caribbean so we spend our spring break where we know will have great weather, food, and people. I went to St. Martin my freshman year of high school with my mom and my best friend and I'm very excited to go back this year. Barbados is my favorite island out of them all, but I think it's time for a change. I'm counting down the days until we leave and I'll be in the warm sun and eating tons of seafood!

No comments:

Post a Comment