Tuesday, February 1, 2011

spring break

What are people doing for spring break this year? Usually, the normal thing to do is Panama or somewhere in Florida. However, many students feel that they can't afford to go anywhere this year. Why waste money to go to Fl. where it won't even be that warm. Our spring break is earlier than other schools, so it's not quite that warm. So, how much are students actually willing to pay for spring break?
Waiting to plan spring break is another reason many students won't be joining the spring break fun. If you don't plan early, then it's basically a no go for the plans. They put it off until the end and then nothing gets done. That's why I always know my plans way in advanced. Some students feel that just having a week off and relaxing is good enough for them. However, I need the beach, the warmth, a few cocktails to make my spring break perfect. St. Martin here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment