Tuesday, May 3, 2011

the end has come

It seems that summer would never get here, but it has approached sooner than I thought. It's bittersweet because I'm extremely excited for it to begin, but I don't want this year to end either. I will be going home for the rest of the month of May and June, but then returning to Witt to take a summer class. I still have yet to find a job, which my parent's aren't happy about it, but hopefully I will be able to babysit someone. My orginal plan was to get an internship, but that clearly did not happen due to fact I wasn't able to get into all the classes I wanted (See scheduling blog for my bitching about that).
Next year is definitely going to be a lot different and I'm not quite sure I'm excited about it. A lot of my close friends will be graduated and it seems that a lot of the parties that have happened this year are held by seniors that are graduating, so lets see how the party scence. It's weird to say that I'm a senior and can't believe that time has flown by this fast. I still think I'm a freshman and can't imagine going into the real world so soon. I wish luck to all the seniors and hope they have a fantastic last couple of days of Witt. They will truely be missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment