Monday, May 2, 2011

the royal wedding

The royal wedding seemed to be on everyone's minds on Friday. I planned on getting up at 5 am to watch the wedding, but when it came time to it I didn't, but instead recorded it. I know plenty of people that did indeed wake up just to see the wedding. In England, it was known as a holiday and didn't have to attend classes, which I believe should have happened as well.
Many people didn't like Kate's dress, but I thought it was absolutely beautiful. She did her own hair and makeup and still looked amazing. I think it was a good thing that the Royal Wedding and the NFL draft weren't at the same time because I believe many more people would have tuned into the wedding. More so people unwillingly. It was everything that it was hyped up to be and I'm very excited for the two!

No comments:

Post a Comment