Tuesday, May 3, 2011

my new favorite show

The Voice is an extremely great and talented show. It could be compared to American Idol, but in my opinion is much better and isn't as annoying. The singers that are able to sing in front of the judges (Blake, Adam, Cee Lo, and Christinia) are picked because they are very talented. The singers will sing to the four judges who have their backs to them and if they are interesting on putting them on their team and coaching them then they will turn their chairs. However, if more than one judge turns their chair around, then the singer gets the choice to pick who they want to work with.
It's only on it's second episode, but I am already attached. I have never been a big fan of American idol due to the fact a lot of untalented people go on it just to try to get famous, but when I hear someone who can really sing I get excited. I was told tonight that one of the singer's on the show (who is amazing, Javier) was at Wittenberg last year. I am very upset that I missed them because he took my breath away when he sang. I recommend this show to everyone who enjoys listening to people with good voices. Tune in on Tuesday nights at 9!

No comments:

Post a Comment