Wednesday, May 4, 2011

will it ever stop raining?

For the past month it has been raining non stop. Saturday, for wittfest the weather was absolutely perfect and gorgeous. However, it was such a tease. April's showers have truely made it's meaning, but April is now over, so it can stop raining anytime. It's May and I have my uggs boots on. There is clearly something wrong with this. I remember my freshmen year I was laying out at the Chi Omega house towards the end of the year at this time. Instead, I'm getting rained and completely freezing when I step outside.
I shouldn't have my heat on at the end of the year. However, supposedly it's suppose to be nice next week. I will believe it when I see it and even if it is, that doesn't mean it won't return to nasty weather. Pools are suppose to be opening up at the end of this month, so hopefully the weather pans out and that's able to happen. The sun appears to be shinning through right now and hopefully it will continue to shine throughout the day. It makes me and everyone else in such a better mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment